Join the Y
Call (513) 362-YMCA
With the Y, you're not just a member of a gym - you're part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership gives you and your community the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive.
We are a cause with a mission to helping you achieve a balance of spirit, mind, and body. We do that by encouraging good health and fostering connections with new and old friends through sports, fun, and shared interests.
Joining is easy:
YMCA membership is an amazing value:
- No annual contracts to sign
- Member Satisfaction Pledge with a money back guarantee
- Free group exercise classes
- Free child care while you make use of the Y (Must have family membership to qualify)
- Reduced rates and priority registration on programs and classes, including day camps, sports, swim lessons, before and after school, child care, specialty training classes, and a savings of $90 for a week of camp at YMCA Camp Ernst
- Online registration for most programs
- Access to indoor and outdoor swimming pools, water parks, and splash pads where you can participate in a variety of water programs such as swim lessons, water group exercise classes, or simply just some fun in the sun
- MY Y is now Every Y in Ohio - View Flyer or more details below.
- AWAY program to use your membership at other Ys across the country and around the world
- Guest pass program for your friends and family to experience the Y
- Member Referral Program
- Y Rewards
- Throughout its history, the Y has been a strong leader in international cooperation. To that end, the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati has established a formal partnership with the YMCA of Mexico City. Should you find yourself planning a trip to Mexico, bring along your YMCA membership card for a complimentary visit to the outstanding facilities of the Mexico City YMCA! Likewise, current members of the Mexico City YMCA are welcome at any of our YMCA of Greater Cincinnati branches.
You and your friends can save big! Help your friends get the support they need, and you'll both receive 20% off the standard membership rate.
Here's how it works for current members:
- Only members who currently pay the standard fee are eligible to receive the 20% savings
- Members must pay monthly by bank draft
- Members must provide the Y with a valid email address
- New members must not have been a previous YMCA member within the past 90 days
- Print a member referral form and return it to the Welcome Center, OR, email the information requested in the form to your branch's membership specialist
- YMCA staff will send an email to your friends explaining the referral program and savings. Click here to view rates
- If one of your friends decides to join, he or she will need to print out the email or show it on your smart phone, and you will both receive the 20% savings
- We'll change your rate and your monthly dues will remain at the new lower rate as long as you both remain active members
If you are a current member who is NOT eligible for the 20% savings, you can receive a $20 YMCA gift card for referring a friend
Here's how it works for two non-members:
Stop in to your local Y branch and indicate to the Welcome Center representative that you are looking to sign up under the Member Referral program. A member engagement specialist will then work with you to determine if you are eligible.
For more information, call us at (513) 362-YMCA.
The YMCA has several membership types for you to choose.
Teen - Ages 13-17
Young Adult - Ages 18-29
Individual Adult – Ages 30-64
Two Adult Household – Two adults, ages 18-64, living in the same household
One Adult Family – Includes single, or legally separated person, and any dependent children under age 24 living at the same address
Family/Household – Two adults and any dependent children under age 24 living at the same address. Additional adults, ages 19 and over living at the same address may be added to your membership for an additional $20 per month per adult
Senior Individual Adult – Age 65 or older
Senior Family/Household – Same as Family/Household where either adult is age 65 or over
Military - Veterans, active duty military personnel, and their immediate families are eligible for a special rate. See our Military Membership page [link to page] for more information.
Share With A Friend - Bring a friend to join with you at the standard adult membership or family membership rate, and both you and your friend will get 20% off your membership dues.
$50 in program gift certificates is given at the time of joining and can be used on programs.
Everyone is Welcome
Our utmost goal is to make the Y and all we offer accessible and available to the entire Greater Cincinnati community! Each year, we raise money among staff, community partners, members, and volunteers so that we can provide services to those who could not otherwise afford it.
No one is ever turned away. From membership to youth sports, summer camp to swim lessons, and so much more, the Y is here to support you in your mental, physical, and spiritual growth. You can rest assured that the Y will guide you in having a healthy and happy life.
If you are in need of financial assistance to participate in the Y’s programs and services, please visit your local branch and fill out an application.
- Cash, check, or credit card. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted
- Monthly draft on the first or 16th
- Draft from your checking account or credit card
- Annual payment in full
- Change your payment method at any time by calling or stopping in at your local Y
MY Y is now Every Y in Ohio
The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout Ohio, at no extra charge.
HOW IT WORKS
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating Ohio YMCA and enjoy free access.
So get out, explore Ohio and stay connected to the Y!
• The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only.
• Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify.
• Silver Sneakers members may use other Silver Sneakers locations at any time.
• Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon the first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
• YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time.
• Program discounts do not apply.
• Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access.
• Other restrictions may apply.