Is one of your New Year’s resolutions to work on your health and wellness? Getting a membership at the Y is an easy solution! Learn about the process, the costs, and what’s included in getting a membership at the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati.
- Save on swim lessons, day camp, and more! Members have priority registration and program savings.
- Fun for the whole family! Spending time at the Y together will build your family’s confidence, health, and well-being.
- Free kids club! While you work out, your children (between ages 6 weeks to 9 years) can play under the supervision of caring, trained YMCA staff.
- Easy to join! There are no annual contracts to join, just a simple monthly payment plan.
- Nationwide access! Membership gives you free access to all participating U.S. YMCA locations.
- Free fitness and water exercise classes! Achieve results with our amazing classes like Strength Train, Zumba, Yoga, and more.
- State-of-the-art fitness centers! Includes exercise machines, stretching areas, and a wide variety of free weights.
The YMCA of Greater Cincinnati offers classes, programs, and activities designed for all ages and abilities. The YMCA does not turn anyone away due to the inability to pay. We offer scholarship programs and financial assistance. There are a wide variety of memberships offered to accommodate for all situations. Check out our rates below!
YMCA Membership Prices are very affordable and highly reasonable for the facilities and services offered. Take the first step to a healthier you by joining the Y. Find your membership rate by providing us with basic information, select your preferred branch, choose from the list of membership options, view your rates, and get started at the Y.
In addition to having unlimited access to all 10 YMCA of Greater Cincinnati locations with your membership, you now can enjoy free visits to any participating YMCA!
Membership rates may vary.
- For two adults (age 17 and over), the Monthly Fee (per family) is $92
- For a young adult (age 18-39), the Monthly Fee (per person) is $45
- For an adult (age 40 and over), the Monthly Fee (per person) is $62
- For a senior adult (over the age of 62), the Monthly Fee (per senior) is $53
- We also offer insurance-based memberships for our Active Older Adults
FAQs about Memberships
Getting a membership doesn’t have to be confusing! Here are some answers to a few common questions.
Are there lockers?
Yes! Lockers are provided for your convenience at all YMCA of Greater Cincinnati locations and are for day use by members and guests. Items cannot be left overnight unless you have rented the locker.
I want to become a member of the Y. How do I join?
There are a few ways to get started! First, you can visit your local YMCA, or you can call and schedule an appointment with a member engagement specialist who will walk you through the joining process. Lastly, you can join online and receive your membership card when you visit the branch.
What are you waiting for? Find your Y today! By joining the YMCA community, you will find connections and a sense of belonging that will help you achieve more than you thought possible. Join online right now, or contact the YMCA of Great Cincinnati at (513) 362-9622.