SERVING COMMUNITY NEVER STOPPED
The way we will care for one another has been impacted by the pandemic. How the Y will help others grow in spirit, mind and body may forever be changed as a result. Standing together, we can chart a stronger path forward for ourselves, our neighbors and our community.Give Online
The Annual Campaign provides critical funding that enables the Y to make an impact throughout our community and live out our mission.
- 106,793 members strive toward their goals
- 1,572 preschoolers ready for kindergarten
- 4,617 afterschool students thrive
- 2,681 kids have their best summer ever
- 7,495 young athletes build confidence
- $584,000 awarded in college scholarships
- 372,000 free meals served
- 1,008 teens gain work experience
- 4,082 campers discover independence
- 18,984 seniors connect meaningfully
- 6,167 safer swimmers
- 3,072 volunteers give back
- 4,500 donors advance our mission
- $2,605,000 given to under-resourced neighbors
The YMCA of Greater Cincinnati is charting a new path, reimagining how we strengthen community, together. Everyone has a role to play and you are invited to IMAGINE with us.
Our community has changed. What remains constant is our promise to serving the community through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all. We deliver this promise through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
Together we must imagine what our future will be as a community. The way we will care for one another has been impacted by the pandemic. How the Y will help others grow in spirit, mind and body may forever be changed as a result. Standing together, we can chart a stronger path forward for ourselves, our neighbors and our community.
The YMCA: IMAGINE Fund will fuel Social Responsibility through the Y.
- Continued pandemic relief efforts.
- Ensuring the health and safety of our participants post COVID-19.
- Growing critical programs for children, families and seniors.
- Empowering individuals to create lasting change through volunteerism.
A Better Us Campaign
The Y welcomes everyone to grow in a healthy spirit, mind and body; achieving goals, deepening relationships and finding a true sense of belonging. We welcome all ages, abilities, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, races, religions and beliefs, and socio-economic statuses. A Better Us means everyone has an equitable seat at the table.
The A Better Us Initiative is the overarching umbrella for the following programs and services:
- Black and Latino Achievers Program – A national college and career readiness program supporting students of color in setting and reaching higher education and career goals.
- Membership For All – A scholarship program providing access to Y programs and services for individuals and families. Currently 44% of scholarships awards are for BIPOC families and individuals.
- Community Action Collaborative – A program bringing together volunteers and community leaders together for conversations and projects with a goal of strengthening the community through diversity and inclusion.
- Diversity, Inclusion, & Global Engagement (DIG) – Understanding the many factors that make up and influence a person’s individuality helps us engage, connect and serve all members of our communities. DIG helps our staff expand their knowledge and understanding to better serve our members and guests.
Impact generations to come by planning a gift as part of your estate or financial plans. Including: Wills, Trusts, Bonds and Securities, Property, Annuities.
Please make checks payable to YMCA of Greater Cincinnati, Office of Financial Development, 1105 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
Fund an Initiative
See of your employer matches charitable gifts.
Search our list to see if your employer matches gifts.
More Ways to Give
Stock gift, wire transfer, tributes, most any way… we let you pay! We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Tax ID Number: 31-0537178).