SERVING COMMUNITY NEVER STOPPED
The way we will care for one another has been impacted by the pandemic. How the Y will help others grow in spirit, mind and body may forever be changed as a result. Standing together, we can chart a stronger path forward for ourselves, our neighbors and our community.Give Online
Thanks to our partners and major donors to the COVID-19 Response Fund
Now recruiting virtual volunteers! Help live out the Y’s mission in your neighborhood and go be the Y. Make cards for your neighbors, offer to run essential errands for loved ones, or help clean up your community. To learn more about immediate volunteer needs, reach out to our call center at 513-362-9622 or search our volunteer listings with the keyword “Corona Response.”
The Annual Campaign provides critical funding that enables the Y to make an impact throughout our community and live out our mission.
- 106,793 members strive toward their goals
- 1,572 preschoolers ready for kindergarten
- 4,617 afterschool students thrive
- 2,681 kids have their best summer ever
- 7,495 young athletes build confidence
- $584,000 awarded in college scholarships
- 372,000 free meals served
- 1,008 teens gain work experience
- 4,082 campers discover independence
- 18,984 seniors connect meaningfully
- 6,167 safer swimmers
- 3,072 volunteers give back
- 4,500 donors advance our mission
- $2,605,000 given to under-resourced neighbors
Impact generations to come by planning a gift as part of your estate or financial plans. Including: Wills, Trusts, Bonds and Securities, Property, Annuities.
Please make checks payable to YMCA of Greater Cincinnati, Office of Financial Development, 1105 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
See of your employer matches charitable gifts.
Search our list to see if your employer matches gifts.
More Ways to Give
Stock gift, wire transfer, tributes, most any way… we let you pay! We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Tax ID Number: 31-0537178).