SERVING COMMUNITY NEVER STOPPED
The way we will care for one another has been impacted by the pandemic. How the Y will help others grow in spirit, mind, and body may forever be changed as a result. Standing together, we can chart a stronger path forward for ourselves, our neighbors, and our community.Give Online Impact Report 2021
The Annual Campaign provides critical funding that enables the Y to make an impact throughout our community and live out our mission.
- 56,803 members strive toward their goals
- 853 preschoolers ready for kindergarten
- 2,442 afterschool students thrive
- 2,536 kids had an enriching summer
- 3,541 young athletes build confidence
- 1,008 teens gain work experience
- 2,527 overnight campers grew their independence
- 6,091 safer swimmers
- 2,759 volunteers gave back 35,831 hours
- 3,257 donors advance our mission
- $1,047,000 given to under-resourced neighbors
Impact generations to come by planning a gift as part of your estate or financial plans. Including: Wills, Trusts, Bonds and Securities, Property, Annuities.
Explore Planned Giving Options
Please make checks payable to YMCA of Greater Cincinnati, Office of Financial Development, 1105 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
Fund an Initiative
More Ways to Give
Stock gift, wire transfer, tributes, most any way… we let you pay! We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Tax ID Number: 31-0537178).
See of your employer matches charitable gifts.
Search our list to see if your employer matches gifts.