- Toddler (18 Months - 3 Years)
- Preschool (3 Years - 5 Years)
- Step Up to Quality Star Rated
- Creative Curriculum, based on learning through play
- Secured entrance into the facility
- 24/7 security cameras to ensure safety at all times
- Free YMCA Membership with enrollment
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday||6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
Effective teachers and administrators are the most important asset of a quality early childhood program. At the YMCA, we select our staff carefully in order to provide the best possible care and education for your child.
Research-based curriculum that exposes children to a variety of learning experiences. Using individualized lesson plans, teachers deliver the curriculum in a nurturing way, that helps prepare children for success in school and in life
Our programs are designed to meet the developmental needs of children, providing hands-on learning experiences that enrich and enhance each child’s cognitive, language, social, emotional, physical, and creative development.