Week 3: Connect
Your STRONG Challenge continues with Connect! This week we will get STRONGer through CONNECTing with people and God (for those looking to strengthen their spiritual lives)
Did you know that on average we receive over 6000 messages a day? Let that sink in...
These constant beeps, dings, buzzes and tweets are demanding our attention and severely hurting our health. And worse, they are pulling us away from the things that truly matter the most in our short lives. This week, you will be challenged go to deeper mentally and spiritually in the Challenge. You got this and we believe in YOU, because YOU are STRONG.
TURN OFF THE NOISE AND CONNECT DEEPER WITH YOUR PEEPS AND YOURSELF.
There has never been a better week in the challenge to connect with your accountabilibuddy! Call them, ask how they are doing. Offer some encouragement and STRONG cheerleader spirit! AND, join the Facebook Community Group (link here) to share your moments of connection with your new friends! When we connect, we are STRONG.
Download your tracking sheet here and remember to post it in a prominent place. Connect with your accountability buddy to make sure they are doing the same! Go team go!
Below are some ideas to help us connect to our friends, strangers, loved ones and fellow STRONG Teammates.
- Try a Live Zoom Class – Schedule Here
- Video call a friend or family member you haven’t spoken to for a while
- Zoom or call a friend and/or family member where there might be a strain in the relationship, be STRONG and reconcile with them
- Connect with your friends at the Y
- Connect with your family, no tech-tv for one night only engagement
- Connect with yourself, God, nature through a hike or trail walk (journal your experience!)
For more local strong activities, visit your YMCA’s website, search “STRONG Challenge.”