Your Cause-driven Membership has always been about more than accessing a building. It’s about reaching personal goals, making friends and finding a place to belong. The Y is a place to make a difference, ensuring that everyone- no matter who they are or where they come from- gets the support they need to reach their full potential. It’s about making your contribution to a stronger community. And, now more than ever, we need you to stay.
As a result of your continued support, together, we’ll accomplish the following, every week:
- Provide child care for up to 1,000 hospital employees, first responders and other essential personnel families (checkout this story).
- Support thousands of seniors with check-ins (by phone), food, or medicine, so they don’t venture out
- Provide 3,500 meals to youth
- Collect and distribute food to families facing unemployment and food insecurity
- Expand virtual fitness options for you and your family; check it out at MyY.org!
As we enter April, we are reaching out to ask you to consider one of the following options
- Continue your monthly membership as a tax-deductible donation.
- Continue to pay only half of your monthly membership as a tax-deductible donation.
- Place your membership on hold and make a one-time, tax-deductible donation.
- Place your membership on hold, so you are no longer drafted until we reopen.
If you have already called or you choose option 1, you do not need to contact us. We will count your membership as a donation. If you would like to update your membership, email us or call 513.362.9622, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m., and let us know which option works best for you and your family. For tax purposes, keep a copy of this letter paired with your membership payment receipt(s).
Thank you for your steadfast commitment to transforming lives. We know that without members like you, our long and proud history of being an anchor in our community would not be possible.
Because you #StayWithUs — we are creating a Better Us!