School Age Child Care Staff
Do you love working with children? Are you energetic, enthusiastic, and fun with a great attitude? Are you willing to express your creativity? Are you looking for a job where you can support children's academic efforts in a before and/or after-school environment? Apply now to become a school-age child care staff member!Apply Now Ask us a Question
- Ideal applicants are college students, certified substitutes, retired teachers, adults looking for part-time hours.
- After School Programs typically run 3-6pm Monday-Friday. Before school programs available too.
- Working with students on academics and enrichment programs. Rate of pay starts at $13/hour based on experience and qualifications. Free YMCA membership included.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, with high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must meet all licensing requirements as determined by state & local governments.
- Previous experience working with children is preferred.
- CPR & First Aid certifications must be obtained/maintained throughout employment..
Search department “Child Care / Education” below for School Age Child Care Staff positions.